Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Chief

2 posters

:: Gallery

Go down

Custom Chief Empty Custom Chief

Post  Gomez85 Sat 09 May 2009, 12:20 pm

May not be everyone's cup of tea....but there is a lot of work done to her....I think this was done by Jesse James.
Custom Chief Pictur10 Custom Chief Pictur11
Gomez85
Gomez85

Back to top Go down

Custom Chief Empty Re: Custom Chief

Post  Micmac Sat 15 May 2010, 6:12 pm

I ain't never seen an Indian that ain't my cuppa tea Frank, 'cept mebbe the Limey one's. The new King's Mountain Indians have a "Bomber" Chief that sports nose art from WWII bomber's, pretty cool, just not 35K cool affraid . I am glad they marquee is up and running again. I just ain't got that kinda cha-ching hanging around with a boy in college, and me retired now. I will own one some day, it will be used. Then I'll have a Springfield, Gilroy and King's Mountain.
Micmac
Micmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomez85 Mon 13 Sep 2010, 10:15 am

I'll give some credit the the KM bunch...they seem to (hopefully) be in it for the long haul. Owning one of each, a lofty goal, but I know how it is with college kids...I have two in myself and the current economic situation has been playing havoc with my savings...who knows, if we can clean up these clown in govt. we working folk just may have a chance to survive. You retired guys have it probably even harder. Good luck on the goal.
Gomez85
Gomez85

Back to top Go down

Post  Micmac Sun 17 Oct 2010, 9:09 pm

Hey Frank, Thanks for the reply. 4 months is a long time between posts. I feel like the guy Will Smith played that was the last one on the earth(or so he thought). I went on a tour at Kings Mountain (my second) two weeks ago. They are all about getting it right. They answered all questions asked by those on the tour. BTW the 2011 bikes look great! Got a 110 anv. speedo in em. cheers Wait till the Springfield 1901-53 period *except for the parts pulled from dealers to fill NYPD's 1954 contractual order see that Rolling Eyes I am tickled to death the brand is alive and well. Laughing clown
Pete
Micmac
Micmac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down